A place to remember and be remembered.Silveyville Cemetery
Celebrating Life Since 1852
The Silveyville Cemetery District was organized on July 5, 1927 under Section 8990-9225 of the Health and Safety Code and is contained within the City limits of Dixon. The district owns and operates three cemeteries, mainly: the Dixon Cemetery in Dixon, Binghamton Cemetery, just south of Dixon on HWY 113, and Tremont Cemetery just east of Dixon on Tremont Road. The district is governed by five trustees appointed by the Solano County Board of Supervisors.
When the Silveyville Cemetery District was created in 1927, Karl Muller was the first District Superintendent under the control of the original Trustees, Rowland Moss, Homer Brown, Otto Eggert and Supervisor Carl Schmeiser.
The Silveyville Cemetery District is currently a member of the California Association of Public Cemeteries, the Public Cemetery Alliance and the California Special District Association.