PUBLIC ACCESS HOURS: Dawn to Dusk
- Children MUST be under the supervision of an adult at all times.
- Children may NOT run around the cemetery grounds.
- No one may climb or sit on headstones or markers.
- Animals MUST be on a leash at all times. Animal waste MUST be picked up immediately.
Flowers: Fresh or artificial are allowed.
- Flowers must be placed in District approved flower container. NO glass.
- Temporary plastic vases are available at the District office.
- Only two vases are allowed per grave.
- Flowers are permitted in niche areas only in the vases provided by the District.
- Planting of any tree, shrub or flower
- Glass or ceramic vases
- Rollerblades, skateboards, children’s riding toys
- Loud Noise
- BBQ’s, parties or picnics
- Alcohol or any illegal substances
- Any combustible material including incense
- All decorations including, but not limited to, pictures, stickers, solar lights, stuffed animals, decorative stakes, statues, pinwheels, crosses, rocks, streamers and toys.
NOTE: The Silveyville Cemetery District, it’s Board of Trustees, the District Manager and all other staff of the District shall not be responsible for injury or damage suffered by any persons, including children, in their use of the Cemetery grounds. Any person visiting the Cemetery shall do so at their own risk. B.P. 501.11
BP_501.11 Rules & Regulations for Cemetery Visitors.pdfBP_501.4 Flower Policy.pdfBP_501.1 Rules & Regulations.pdfCemetery Etiquette.pdf