Children MUST be under the supervision of an adult at all times. Children may NOT run around the cemetery grounds. No one may climb or sit on headstones or markers.
Animals MUST be on a leash at all times.
Animal waste MUST be picked up immediately.
- Planting of any tree, shrub or flower
- Glass or ceramic vases
- Rollerblades, skateboards, children’s riding toys
- Loud Noise
- BBQ’s, parties or picnics
- Alcohol or any illegal substances
- Any combustible material including incense
- All decorations including, but not limited to, pictures, stickers, solar lights, stuffed animals, decorative stakes, statues, pinwheels, crosses, rocks, streamers and toys.
Flowers – Fresh or artificial allowed as follows: must be placed in District approved flower container. Temporary plastic vases are available in the District office. Only two vases are allowed per grave. Flowers are permitted in niche areas only in the vases provided by the District.Click here to view our flower policyClick here to view the Marker Regulation