Location: Tremont Road, Dixon, CA 95620
Visiting Hours: 8AM – 6PM
Located just east of Dixon on Tremont Road, consisting of two acres, with a church. The land was donated by the Hyde Family around 1860. Burials being of mostly German descent. The church was built by the Tremont Mite Society. They started construction about 1863, with the completion and dedication in May 1871. This church was known as the Westminster Presbyterian Church of Tremont. As of March 30, 2018, The Tremont Church has been listed on the National Register of Historic Places by the State of California Office of Historic Preservation.